Archaize mirror is the latest popular decorative mirror in the world. It is different from ordinary aluminum mirror and silver mirror. It belongs to a kind of deep-processing glass. After special oxidation treatment, it has formed a mirror with many colors and shapes similar to oil painting. Because of its noble and elegant artistic characteristics, antique mirror is widely used in corridor corridor, ceiling plate, decorative wall and other high-grade decoration.
Heshan Chengzhen mirror industry reminds you, in order to better protect antique mirror.
1. Try not to scrub the mirror with wet hands or towels to avoid water vapor oxidation of glass.
2. Some corrosive substances, such as salt, grease, acid substances, can not directly contact with antique mirror.
3. When wiping the mirror surface, you need to choose dry and soft cotton or cloth.
4. You can also save a little wax to wipe.
5. It has a good effect to scrub with oil absorption paper.
6. Avoid placing it in an excessively wet place. Keep dry.
Four characteristics of imitated ancient mirrors in Ming Dynasty
There is no obvious inheritance relationship between the bronze mirrors of Ming Dynasty and those of song and Yuan Dynasties, but it lacks innovation. It mainly imitates the type of the bronze mirr
How to protect archaize mirror better
Archaize mirror is the latest popular decorative mirror in the world. It is different from ordinary aluminum mirror and silver mirror. It belongs to a kind of deep-processing glass. After special
How to place antique mirror?
The casting of bronze mirrors in Tang Dynasty absorbed the traditional technology of Han Dynasty, and imitated ancient mirror manufacturers. From the perspective of some imitated Han mirrors now, t
Recognition method of archaize mirror
The first method is simple and easy to manufacture. The patterns and inscriptions of the original mirror are clear and the lines are circulating, while the direct turning mirror, although the mirror